- 4 Woolworths Slimmers or multiseed wraps, toasted
- Olive oil, for quick frying
- 500 g Woolworths beef meatballs
- 2 T olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup Woolworths Napa Jack Bar-B-Q sauce
- Woolworths hickory liquid smoke, a few drops
- 1 - 2 T Woolworths basil pesto
- 2 balls mozzarella
- Cherry tomatoes, a handful
- Parmesan, grated, for serving
- Fresh basil, to garnish
Preheat the oven to 200°C. Toast wraps in a pan in a drizzle of olive oil until golden brown, remove and set aside.
Pan-fry beef meatballs in olive oil until browned, then place in a baking tray and generously coat with Woolworths Napa Jack Bar-B-Q sauce mixed with a few drops of Woolworths hickory liquid smoke.
Bake for 5 minutes, or until sticky. Spread Woolworths basil pesto onto each wrap, and divide the balls of mozzarella between them.
Top with the meatballs and a handful of cherry tomatoes. Season and finish with a grating of Parmesan. Bake until the cheese has melted. Serve hot garnished with fresh basil.
Cook's note: Cheat your way to an Italian-American dinner with Woolies’ beef meatballs, wraps as an easy pizza base and smoky flavour courtesy of Woolies hickory liquid smoke.