- 1 x 400 g pack Woolworths ready-rolled puff pastry, thawed
- 1 x 200 g sachet Woolworths fresh cheese sauce, chilled
- 350 g leftover gammon, shredded
- 200 g mozzarella, cut into small cubes
- 1 free-range egg, beaten
- 20 g mixed sesame seeds
- 120 g Parmesan, grated
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C. Unroll the pastry and cut out rounds using a round cookie cutter 6 cm in diameter.
2. Fill a round with 2 t cheese sauce, 2 t gammon and 1 cube mozzarella. Cover with another pastry round to create a parcel.
3. Crimp the edges using your fingers, and then again using a fork to ensure they don’t burst. Repeat with the remaining pastry and place on a lined baking tray.
4. Brush the parcels with the beaten egg, sprinkle over the sesame seeds and Parmesan.
5. Bake for 10–15 minutes or until golden and puffed up. Insert a skewer into each parcel and serve immediately.