- 1 Woolworths cauliflower roast
- 1 cauliflower head
- olive oil, for drizzling
- 100 g butter, melted
- 4 Woolworths phyllo pastry sheets, thawed
1. Cut the cauliflowers into quarters, drizzle with olive oil and roast for 30 minutes at
2. Cover in the cheese sauce and roast for a further 20 minutes, then test the cauliflower with a sharp knife – it should be tender but still firm and not falling apart.
3. Liberally brush the phyllo pastry with melted butter, scrunch using your hands, then arrange over the cauliflower, tucking it into the corners to cover it.
4. Sprinkle over the cheesy crumbs from the roasting kit and bake for a further 10–15 minutes until the pastry is golden and crisp.
Photograph: Andrea van der Spuy
Food Assistants: Kate Ferreira & Emma Nkunzana