- 2 avocados
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- ½ t finely chopped red chilli
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 T sunflower oil
- 8 tortillas
- 4 chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
- ½ cup onion, thinly sliced
- ½ cup Rosa tomatoes, quartered
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese, plus extra for serving
Combine the avocado pulp, garlic, lemon juice and chilli to make a guacamole spread. Season to taste and set aside.
Heat a pan over medium heat. Add just enough oil to lightly coat the bottom of the pan.
Place one of the tortillas in the pan, spread some of the guacamole over it, add some shredded chicken, onion, tomato and cheese, and season to taste.
Place another tortilla on top.
Fry on both sides until golden.
Remove and repeat with the remaining tortillas.