- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 T olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 corn cobs
- 250 g carrots, sliced julienne
- 250 g Woolworths cooked tikka chicken fillet strips
- 500 ml chicken stock
- 1 cup Woolworths Moroccan couscous
- Coriander a handful roughly chopped
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- For the coriander-buttermilk, blend:
- 250 ml buttermilk
- 1 T coriander chopped
- 1 garlic clove
Gently soften the onion in the oil, then stir in the garlic. Cut the corn off the cobs and add to the pan. Add the carrots, chicken and stock and bring to a boil.
Stir in the couscous, then cover tightly and turn off the heat. Allow to stand for 5 minutes. Stir in the coriander and check the seasoning. Serve with the coriander-buttermilk.
Discover more couscous recipes here.