- 1 x 700 g packet Woolworths chunky vegetable soup mix
- 2 T olive oil
- salt, to taste
- 2 cups Woolworths fresh chicken stock
- 400 g free-range chicken breasts
- 100 g rosmarino pasta
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C. Place the soup mix onto a baking tray, drizzle with olive oil and season. Cover with foil and roast for 30 minutes.
2. Heat the chicken stock in a large saucepan. Poach the chicken in the stock until tender, about 7–10 minutes. Remove from the stock and allow to cool slightly, then shred.
3. Prepare the rosmarino pasta according to package instructions, then transfer the vegetables to the broth and add the pasta. Serve with the shredded chicken.