- 1 x700 g pack Woolworths crumbed free-range chicken schnitzels
- 70 g Woolworths garlic-and-herb butter
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 50 g capers
- 3-4 celery or fennel stalks, sliced
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to season
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C. Bake the schnitzels on a tray for 20 – 25 minutes until golden and crunchy.
2. Melt the butter in a pan. Fry the sliced lemon in the butter until caramelised. Spoon in the capers and cook for 1 minute, then add the baked schnitzels and coat in the butter mixture.
3. Season to taste and serve hot with celery, green beans, asparagus or Tenderstem broccoli.