- 1 x 700 g pack Woolworths crumbed free-range chicken schnitzels
- 250 g Woolworths frozen petit-pois or peas, blanched
- 10 g fresh mint
- 150 g smooth feta
- olive oil, to drizzle
- 1 lemon, quartered
- Dijon mustard, to serve
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to season
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C. Bake the schnitzels on a tray for 20 – 25 minutes until golden and crunchy.
2. Top schnitzels with peas and feta, and sprinkle over the mint. Season and drizzle with olive oil.
3. Squeeze over the lemon juice and serve with the mustard.