- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 3 T olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 3 T Woolworths enchilada spice mix
- 500 g Woolworths chicken mince
- 2 T tomato paste
- 4 Woolworths multiseed wraps, chargrilled, for serving
- lime wedges, for serving
- For the pickled red onion petals:
- 1 red onion, peeled
- ½ cup red wine vinegar
- For the lime-and-honey slaw, mix:
- 2 baby green cabbages, thinly slice
- ¼ cup lime juice
- 2 T honey
1. Fry the onion in the oil until soft and slightly caramelised. Add the garlic and spice mix and cook for 1 minute.
2. Add the mince and brown for 5 minutes, then stir in the tomato paste. Cook for a further 5 minutes. Try and keep the mince in bitesized pieces.
3. To make the pickled onion, halve the onion and separate the petals. Heat the vinegar in a pan and add the onion.
4. Bring to the boil, then turn off the heat and leave to cool. Serve the mince on the tortillas and pile with slaw and onions.
Photograph: Toby Murphy
Production: Brita du Plessis
Food assistant: Kate Ferreira