- 180 g flour
- ½ t bicarbonate of soda
- 110 g unsalted butter, melted
- 200 g white sugar
- 2 free-range eggs
- 2 t vanilla extract
- ½ cup sour cream
- 3 medium bananas
- 70 g dark chocolate, chopped
- 50 g pecans, chopped
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C and grease a 20 cm loaf tin.
2. Combine the flour, bicarbonate of soda, butter, sugar, eggs,
vanilla and sour cream.
3. Mash 2 bananas and fold into the mixture. Slice the remaining banana and fold in with the dark chocolate and pecans.
4. Pour into the loaf tin and bake for 50 minutes or until a skewer comes out clean.