- 250 g butter, melted
- 400 g icing sugar, sifted
- 120 g cocoa powder, sifted
- 1 free-range egg
- 1 T vanilla extract
- 100 g Lindt Lindor white chocolate
- 200 g Tennis biscuits, broken into small pieces
- 1 cup Caramel Treat
- 2 T peanut butter
- dark chocolate, roughly chopped, to decorate
1. Grease and line a 22x10 cm loaf tin with baking paper.
2. Mix the butter, icing sugar, cocoa powder, egg and vanilla. Add the chocolate and biscuits and mix gently.
3. Spoon into the prepared loaf tin and smooth the top, then chill for 1–2 hours.
4. Mix the Caramel Treat and peanut butter. Remove the loaf from the tin and top with the caramel mixture. Decorate with the dark chocolate.