- For the salad
- 1 x 75 g punnet Woolworths micro vegetables
- 5 potatoes, peeled and skins shallow-fried until crispy
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- For the dressing:
- 3 T papaya seeds
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- ½ cup rice wine vinegar
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 T honey
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 lemon, juiced
- Salt, to taste
Toss the vegetable leaves and micro vegetables.
To make the dressing, place all the ingredients into a blender and blitz for a few seconds. Pour over the salad.
Garnish with the fried potato skins and season to taste.