- For the crust:
- 200 g digestive biscuits
- 100 g butter, melted
- For the filling:
- 250 g Cremora
- ½ cup milk
- 1 x 385 g can sweetened condensed milk
- ½ cup fresh lemon juice
1. Spray a 15 cm springform cake tin by generously with non-stick spray.
2. Place the digestive biscuits in a food processor and pulse until you get about 1 cup of crumbs. Add the melted butter and pulse until well combined. Press the biscuit mixture into the greased tin to cover the base.
3. To make the filling, place the Cremora and milk in a large bowl and whisk until combined. Add the condensed milk and mix until combined. Gradually add the lemon juice, stirring between additions. The mixture will slowly start to thicken.
4. Pour the mixture over the base, cover with clingwrap and chill for at least 6 hours or overnight if possible.
5. Once set, serve with your favourite toppings such as vanilla whipped cream, macerated summer berries or maple-flavoured syrup.
Stylist: Bianca Strydom
Photograph: Jan Ras