- 1 1⁄2 cups coconut cream
- 3 T Woolworths miso paste
- 25 g palm sugar
- 3 T fish sauce
- 1⁄4 cup soya sauce
- 100 g raw peanuts, roasted and roughly chopped
- 200 g Woolworths medium rice noodles
- 1⁄2 cup coconut cream, for drizzling
- 100 g spring onions, finely chopped
- 10 g mint, torn
- 20 g basil, torn
- 2 t bird’s-eye chilli
- 30 g finely chopped coconut chunks, grated
- 40 g raw peanuts, roasted and roughly chopped
- 15 g microherbs
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
To make the peanut-and-miso sauce, place all the ingredients in a medium saucepan and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat and simmer for 5 minutes. Set aside.
Place the rice noodles in a suitably sized bowl, pour over boiling water and steep for 5 minutes. Drain once the noodles are soft.
Cover the noodles with peanut-and-miso sauce, then drizzle over the coconut cream. Top with spring onions, mint, basil, chilli, coconut, peanuts and microherbs.
Season to taste.