- 1 x 1.2 kg Woolworths Easy to Cook chicken coconut curry
- 1 x 700 g bag Woolworths baby potatoes
- 2 T olive oil
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 T mustard seed
- 1 t crushed cardamom pods
- Woolworths rotis, for serving
- fresh herbs, for serving
- chilli, for serving
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C.
2. Cook Woolworths Easy to Cook chicken coconut curry according to package instructions.
3. Microwave Woolworths baby potatoes according to package instructions.
4. Remove from the packet and place in an ovenproof dish, then crush the potatoes using the back of a spoon and drizzle with olive oil.
5. Season with salt and pepper, then sprinkle over mustard seeds and crushed cardamom pods.
6. Roast until golden and crispy. Serve with warm Woolworths rotis, fresh herbs and chilli.
Find more chicken recipes here.
Photographs: Jan Ras
Food assistants: Claire-ellen Van Rooyen and Kate Ferreira