- 1 x 400 ml can coconut milk
- 1 T fresh ginger, grated
- 1 lemongrass, bruised
- 2 - 3 garlic cloves, grated
- 4 free-range chicken breasts
- 1 x 300 g packet Woolworths pumpkin tagliatelle
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Chilli, sliced, to garnish
Bring the coconut milk to a simmer, add grated fresh ginger, bruised stem lemongrass, garlic cloves and season to taste. Simmer for 15 minutes.
Fry the free-range chicken breasts on a griddle pan for 4 minutes on each side until cooked through. Set aside.
Add the Woolworths pumpkin tagliatelle to the coconut sauce and cook for 3 minutes. Serve the tagliatelle with the chicken and coconut sauce.
Season to taste, sprinkle with sliced chilli and garnish.
Cook's note: Love your leftovers. Dedicate one dinner a week to using up all the leftover bits and pieces in the fridge about to go past their prime. Think all-in-one dishes, from tray bakes to Buddha bowls. It’s a great way to be creative and come up with some inventive flavour combos.