- 1 x basic meringue recipe
- 200 g sugar
- For the coconut crème:
- 200 g condensed milk
- 1 x 400 ml can coconut milk
- Ingredients aren't specified.
1. Find the recipe for the basic meringue here. Bring a saucepan of water to the boil, then reduce to a simmer. Using a serving spoon, spoon large quenelles of the meringue mixture into the water and gently poach, turning after 4–5 minutes to ensure they are cooked on both sides. Heat the sugar in a pan over a low heat until if forms a caramel.
2. To make the coconut crème, heat the coconut milk and condensed milk together in a saucepan over a medium heat. Pour into a serving dish and top with the poached meringues.
3. Drizzle over the caramel and serve.