- 4 lobster tails or 8 prawns, steamed
- 1 ripe papaya, diced
- 1 medium-sized cucumber, diced
- fresh sweet basil, for serving
- watercress, for serving
- For the dressing, combine
- 2 t fish sauce
- 3 T black vinegar
- 4 T hoisin sauce
- 1 t sesame-seed oil
- 1 x 5 cm piece fresh ginger, peeled and crushed
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 fresh chillies, deseeded and diced
Place the steamed lobster tails or prawns in small bamboo steamers.
Top with the diced papaya and cucumber.
Drizzle over the dressing and garnish with sweet basil and watercress.
Cook’s note: Black vinegar is available at Asian supermarkets. And here are our tips for cooking prawns perfectly.
Per serving: 523.5kJ, 7g protein, 2.1g fat, 18.3g carbs