- 80 g fresh coriander, washed, dried and roughly chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 x 4–8 cm fresh ginger piece, peeled and chopped
- 2-3 small bird’s-eye chillies, seeded
- 40 g salted peanuts, crushed
- 85 ml freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 65 ml canola oil
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Blend all the ingredients using a hand blender, or whizz in a food processor without bothering to chop everything beforehand.
If the pesto is too thick, add a small amount of water until you like the consistency.