- 1 x 800 g organic sweet-corn coblets
- 45 - 60 g organic butter, melted
- Chives, finely chopped, for sprinkling (optional)
- For the sauce, mix together:
- 100 g organic low-fat cream cheese
- 6 T organic cream
Place the corn coblets in a saucepan just large enough to take them in a single layer. Pour in enough water to cover (don’t add salt as this will toughen the corn).
Bring to a boil then simmer for 3 minutes, or until tender.
Drain and spike with short skewers.
Brush with melted butter and dab with the sauce. Sprinkle with chopped chive, if using.