- 1 loaf ciabatta, thickly sliced
- 2 T butter, softened
- 1 T Dijon mustard
- 4 T good-quality mayonnaise
- 8 slices corned beef
- 150 g Woolworths sweet-and-sour sliced gherkins
- 8 slice Emmenthaler
- 8 free-range eggs
- 2 T vegetable oil
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C with the grill on.
2. Butter each piece of ciabatta on one side, then place on a baking tray, buttered side facing upwards. Grill for 5 minutes, or until crispy.
3. Combine the mustard and mayonnaise and spread generously onto the toast. Top with the corned beef, gherkins and Emmenthaler. Place under the grill for 10 minutes.
4. Fry the eggs in very hot oil for 3 minutes.
5. Serve each slice of toast topped with a fried egg.