- 4 free-range eggs
- 4 T cream
- 8 slices Woolworths thick-sliced white bread
- 25 g cornflakes, roughly crushed
- 2 T vegetable oil
- 2 T butter
- 4 T honey
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C. Whisk together the eggs and cream.
2. Dip each slice of bread into the egg mixture, then coat with the cornflakes.
3. Heat the oil and butter in a large pan over a medium heat. Fry each piece of bread until caramelised on both sides, about 3 minutes. Place on a tray and finish off in the oven for 5 minutes.
4. Drizzle with honey and serve immediately.