- 1 large, perfectly ripe avocado
- 2-4 cos lettuces (depending on size)
- For the dressing, blend together:
- ½ cup olive oil
- 2 T white balsamic vinegar
- 1 t Dijon mustard
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 200 g feta
Roughly break up the feta. Peel and slice the avocado. Place on serving plates. Pour over the dressing and leave to marinate. Before serving, add the lettuce leaves. Check seasoning.
Cook’s note: Use white-wine vinegar instead of balsamic and add a touch of honey.
Per serving: 1703.3 kJ, 9.6 g protein, 40.7 g fat, 2 g carbs
A good combination of ingredients for a made-in-minutes salad.