- 250 g gnocchi shell pasta
- 2 T butter
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 cup cream
- 150 g Woolworths Italian Gorgonzola semi-soft medium-fat cheese
- 70 g speck or Prosciutto, pan-fried until crispy
- 1 T capers, fried
- crispy sage, to garnish
- black pepper, to taste
1. Cook the pasta according to package instructions.
2. Heat the butter in a pan over a medium heat. Add the garlic and cook for 30 seconds, then add the cream and heat through. Add the Gorgonzola and cook until melted. Toss through the pasta shells.
3. Serve the pasta in warmed bowls, topped with the prosciutto, capers and sage. Season with black pepper.
Photograph: Sadiqah Assur
Recipes: Jacquline Burgess
Food assistant: Claire van Rooyen
Explore Woolworths’ selection of Italian imported cured cold meats and award-winning cheeses. Take your pick from salty speck and prosciutto crudo and creamy cheeses such as Gorgonzola and burratina mozzarella.