- 500 g Woolworths traditional pork sausages
- 1 T olive oil
- 200 g brown mushrooms, torn
- sprigs thyme a few
- 4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 cups cream
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 x 250 g Woolworths fresh tagliatelle pasta packets, cooked al dente
- ¼ cup Parmesan, grated
Squeeze the sausage meat from the casings and crumble into a pan. Gently fry in a little olive oil over a medium to high heat until golden brown.
Add the mushrooms, thyme and garlic and cook for a further minute.
Add the cream and reduce slightly, then season to taste.
Toss the pasta with the mushroom sauce. Sprinkle with the Parmesan to serve.