- 2 x 280 g Woolworths grilled artichokes with herbs in sunflower oil jars, drained and roughly chopped
- 2 x 250 g Woolworths full-cream smooth cottage cheese tubs
- 1 lemon, zested, plus extra for squeezing
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 60 g Grana Padano finely grated
- 6 T parsley roughly chopped
- 240 g flour
- 3 free-range eggs, lightly beaten
- 100 g Woolworths panko breadcrumbs
- Sunflower oil, for deep-frying
Mix the artichokes, cottage cheese, lemon zest, garlic, Grana Padano and parsley.
Shape 1 T of the mixture into a ball and roll in the flour, then dip into the egg and the panko crumbs. Repeat with the remaining mixture.
Heat the oil, then fry each fritter for 30 seconds each, or until golden and crisp. Drain on kitchen paper. Serve hot with a squeeze of lemon juice.