- 1 x 1.4 kg Luke\\\'s Peking Style Duck with Hoisin-Guava Glaze
- 1 x 100 ml hoisin sauce
- 2 carrots, sliced julienne
- 1/2 cucumber, sliced julienne
- 5 spring onions, sliced julienne
- 1 small bunch fresh coriander
- 4 T Ready-made hoisin-and-guava drizzle
- Sesame seeds, to garnish
- A few sprigs micro coriander, to garnish
- For the pancake batter:
- 240 g cake flour
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 3 free-range eggs
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1/2 cup chives, chopped
Preheat the oven to 180°C.
Brush the Peking duck with hoisin sauce and roast for 30 minutes or until crisp.
Slice the breast meat from the duck. Distribute the carrots, cucumber, spring onion, coriander and the crispy duck between the pancakes. Finish with the hoisin-and-guava drizzle. Garnish with sesame seeds and micro coriander sprigs.
To make the pancake batter, mix the flour, milk, eggs and oil together in a large mixing bowl. Whisk enough water into the batter to create a pouring consistency.
Pour the batter through a fine sieve to remove any lumps then stir in the chopped chives.
Fry the pancakes over a medium heat, about 2 minutes a side or until cooked through.
Cook's note: This recipe was created exclusively for Woolworths by Luke Dale-Roberts. Buy the Peking Style Duck with Hoisin-and-guava drizzle from selected Woolworths stores from 10 - 23 December 2012.