- For the dressing, mix:
- 1 T tamarind paste
- 1 T rice vinegar
- 2 t fish sauce
- 2 t soya sauce
- 1 t olive oil
- 1 lemon, juiced (or 2 limes)
- 1 baby red cabbage, finely sliced
- 200 g cauliflower florets, roughly chopped
- 500 g Norwegian salmon (or yellowtail), cubed
- 4 Woolworths cauliflower wraps
- 2 avocados
- 2 T coconut milk
Place the cabbage, cauliflower and fish in a bowl, pour over the dressing and allow to stand for 3 minutes.
Cook each wrap until golden in a pan over a medium heat.
Assemble the wraps with the cabbage, cauliflower, fish and avocado.
Drizzle with coconut milk and season.
Chef's note: “The spongy texture of Woolworths' carb-free cauliflower wraps is so satisfying you may prefer them to ordinary wraps. They’re also great for lunchboxes: just spread with cream cheese and top with sliced ham.”