- 2 t extra virgin olive oil
- 100 g Woolworths diced smoked Italian pancetta
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- ¼ ciabatta, broken into pieces
- 2 T Italian parsley roughly chopped
- ½ lemon, juiced
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 400 g tuna steak, frozen and thinly sliced
Heat the oil in a pan and fry the pancetta until golden. Add the garlic and ciabatta and fry until crispy and golden. Remove from the heat.
Stir in the parsley and lemon juice and season to taste. Serve with the tuna.
Cook’s note: Allow the tuna to thaw slightly before serving.