- 240 g cake flour
- 2 T Woolworths chipotle seasoning
- 4 thick-cut pork chops
- 3 free-range eggs, beaten
- 150 g Woolworths panko breadcrumbs
- Sunflower oil, for shallow-frying
- For the chipotle-flavoured slaw, mix:
- 1 carrot, sliced into thin strips
- 1 baby red cabbage, thinly shredded
- 4 T coriander, roughly chopped
- For the dressing, mix:
- 2 limes, juiced
- 1 T honey
- 2 T chipotle Tabasco
- 2 T red wine vinegar
- 1 T extra virgin olive oil
- 1 T ground cumin
- Salt, to taste
Mix the flour and chipotle seasoning in a large mixing bowl. Coat the chops in the flour, dusting off any excess, then dip into the beaten egg.
Shake off any extra egg, then coat in the panko breadcrumbs. Place on a tray and chill for 10 minutes.
Heat the oil in a pan over a medium heat. Carefully place the crumbed chops in the oil and cook for 5 minutes on each side or until golden, crisp and cooked through. If you prefer the chops well done, cook them in the oven for a further 5 minutes at 180°C.
Mix the chipotle-flavoured slaw with the dressing and serve with the chops.