- 200 g Tenderstem broccoli, rinsed, trimmed and blanched
- 2 celery sticks, shaved
- 1 Mediterranean cucumber, peeled and thinly sliced
- 100 g radishes, thinly sliced
- 2 red apples, thinly sliced
- 1 cup Woolworths cotton candy grapes, washed and halved
- 20 g dried cranberries, roughly chopped
- 50 g flaked almonds, toasted
- For the tahini dressing:
- 2 T tahini paste
- 1 T water
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 T lemon juice
- 1/2 cup plain yoghurt
- 2 t maple syrup or honey
- 1 t sea salt flakes
1. Arrange the vegetables and fruit on a large platter and top with the cranberries and almonds. Gently toss.
2. To make the dressing, place the tahini in a jug and whisk. Slowly add the water, olive oil and lemon juice and continue whisking.
3. Add the yoghurt and stir until it’s the consistency of mayonnaise. Add the maple syrup or honey and season to taste.
4. Drizzle over the salad.