- 1 celeriac bulb, peeled and shredded
- 2 T lemon juice
- 2 T Dijon mustard
- 6 T thick mayonnaise
- Sea salt and and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2–3 celery sticks, peeled and thinly sliced
- ½ Woolworths spitzkoppe cabbage, finely shredded
- 1 bunch radishes, thinly sliced
- 1 x 250 g packet Woolworths streaky wood-smoked bacon
- Chives, to garnish
Place the celeriac into a large bowl. Pour over the lemon juice and allow to stand while preparing the vegetables.
Mix the mustard with the mayonnaise, then mix with the celeriac and lemon juice. Season to taste, add the vegetables and toss. Check the seasoning. Top with the crumbled crispy bacon and garnish with chives.
To crisp the bacon, arrange in a single layer on a rack over a foil-lined baking tray. Bake at 200°C for 30 minutes, turning once or twice, until crisp enough to crumble.