- 18 large free-range eggs
- 1/2 avocado, peeled and stoned
- 200 g hummus
- 100 g Woolworths frozen petit-pois, blanched
- 2 T Woolworths fresh basil pesto
- 160 g Woolworths sour cream-and-chive dip
- 125 g Woolworths smoked snoek pâté
- Woolworths edible flowers, to garnish
- Woolworths seed-and-nut sprinkle, to garnish
- For the beetroot hummus, blend:
- 1 small beetroot, cooked
- 180 g hummus
1. Bring a saucepan of water to the boil. Boil the eggs until medium-hard (6–9 minutes). Allow to stand in cold water before peeling.
2. Once cool, cut in half, remove the yolks and set aside.
3. Blend the avocado, hummus, peas and pesto. Place each filling in a separate piping bag and cut 5 mm off the tip of each bag. Just before serving, pipe the dips into the egg whites. Garnish with the crumbled egg yolks, flowers and seed- and-nut sprinkle.