- 1 x 250 g packet nachos
- 1 avocado
- 4 jalapeños, halved
- 1 x 420 g can cream-style sweetcorn
- 1 x 200 g can Woolworths fresh cheese sauce
- 90 g Woolworths pickled red onion topper
- 100 g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 100 g mozzarella, finely grated
Preheat the grill.
Place the nachos onto a tray and top with the remaining ingredients. Grill until golden.
Did you know? Ignacio “Nacho” Anaya made the very first nachos in Mexico in 1943 for a group of hungry women. The wives of US soldiers were in the town of Piedras Negras on a shopping trip and arrived at his restaurant after closing time. All Ignacio had left were tortillas, cheese and jalapeños – and so the Tex-Mex snack we know and love was born. Good man!