- 300 g Woolworths hot-smoked salmon fillet with pepper and dill
- 250 g mascarpone
- 1/2 lime, juiced
- 2 T soya sauce
- 2 T milk
- 1 t sriracha
- 2 T fresh dill, chopped, plus extra to garnish
- 100 g smoked salmon, thinly sliced, for serving
- 1/2 stick celery, cut into lengths, for serving
- 1 Mediterranean cucumber, peeled, cored and cut into sticks, for serving
- Woolworths beetroot chips, for serving
Blend the salmon, mascarpone, lime juice, soya sauce, milk, sriracha and dill until smooth and creamy.
Make salmon roses with the smoked salmon.
Transfer the dip into a serving bowl and garnish with chopped dill and the salmon roses.
Arrange on a platter with the celery, cucumber and beetroot chips.