- 2 T olive oil
- 550 g Woolworths Easy to Cook duck frikkadels
- 180 g Woolworths hummus
- 400 g haricot beans, drained and rinsed
- Woolworths crimson microleaves, for serving
- 4 sticks celery, with leaves, sliced
- 450 g Woolworths ready-cooked beetroot
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
1. Heat the olive oil in a pan and fry the frikkadels until golden and cooked through, about 20 minutes.
2. To assemble, spread the hummus on a platter and top with the haricot beans, microleaves and celery, then add the frikkadels and beetroot. Drizzle with olive oil and season.