- 3–4 garlic cloves
- sea salt, a generous pinch
- 300 g double-cream plain yoghurt
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- olive oil, for drizzling
- 900 g free-range chicken portions
- For the kids’ version:
- 1 lemon, halved
- For the adults’ version:
- 1 T Woolworths chermoula spice blend
- 2 -3 T Woolworths roasted cherry tomatoes
- For the grain salad:
- 200 g couscous
- 1 x tub Woolworths snacking peppers, finely sliced
- 1x tub Woolworths snacking cucumbers, sliced
- 4 - 6 red spring onions, chopped
- 2 T olive oil
- 10 g parsley
- 200 g pack green olives, drained, pitted
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C. Crush the garlic and salt using a mortar and pestle to make a paste. Add to the yoghurt. Add the lemon juice and zest and olive oil.
2. Marinate the chicken in the mixture for a minimum of 30 minutes or overnight.
3. Divide the chicken between two roasting trays. If you’re making the kids’ version, add a lemon to the tray and bake for 30–40 minutes.
4. For the adults’ version, sprinkle over the chermoula spice blend and spoon over the roasted cherry tomatoes. Bake for 30–40 minutes, or until golden, crispy and the juices run clear.
5. To make the grain salad, cook the couscous according to package instructions, then combine with the remaining ingredients.