- 1 x 800 g bag Woolworths prepared roasting vegetables
- 1 x 50 g sachet Woolworth curry paste of your choice
- olive oil (or sunflower), a drizzle
- salt and black pepper, to taste
- 1 x 400 ml can coconut milk
- rice, to serve
- coriander, to serve
- cherry tomatoes
1. Toss the pre-chopped roasting veggies and tomatoes in an oven tray with the curry paste and a splash of oil. Season with salt and pepper and roast at 200°C for 40 minutes.
2. Remove the tray from the oven, season and pour in a can of coconut milk.
3. Serve with rice, and some chopped coriander.
Cook's note: This is the ultimate 'I just can't cook tonight' curry, one that you can make entirely your own. Add in chicken thighs or breasts, if you wish, or a can of beans just before serving. The sauce is fairly thin, so it's best served in bowls with spoons for slurping. You can substitute a cup of yoghurt for the coconut milk if that's what you have to hand.