- 3 baby beetroot, peeled
- 500 g a mix of broccoli, sugar snap peas and green beans
- 300 g egg noodles, cooked and drained
- Fresh mint, to garnish
- For the dressing, whisk:
- 1 x 400 ml coconut milk can
- 2 t dried chilli flakes
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1 t fish sauce
- 1 x 5 cm fresh ginger piece, peeled and grated
- 1 T soya sauce
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 lime, juiced and zested
To make the noodle salad, thinly shave the beetroot using a vegetable peeler.
Blanch the vegetables in boiling salted water for 3–5 minutes, then drain, slice in half lengthways and toss with the noodles and dressing.
Serve the noodles topped with the shaved beetroot and fresh mint.