- 1 cup milk
- 110 g butter, melted, plus extra for brushing
- 170 g Woolworths ultimate potato mash
- 240 g cake flour
- 345 g bread flour
- 1 t Maldon salt
- 4½ t instant yeast
- 1 T rosemary, chopped
- 3 T sugar
- 2 free-range eggs, beaten
- 1 free-range egg yolk
- 650 g Woolworths spicy vegetable and chickpea medley, to serve
1. Place the milk, butter and mash in a bowl and whisk to combine.
2. Place the flour, salt, yeast, rosemary and sugar into the bowl of a stand mixer with the dough hook attached and mix to combine.
3. With the mixer running at low speed, add the milk mixture, then add the eggs.
4. Knead at a medium speed for 5–8 minutes, or until the dough pulls away from the sides of the bowl and is smooth and glossy.
5. Cover the bowl with a tea towel and prove in a warm spot until doubled in size, about 1 hour.
6. Lightly oil your hands and work surface and tip out the dough. Gently knock down.
7. Weigh out 11 x 100 g portions of dough and roll each portion into a neat ball.
8. Grease a 28 cm cast-iron pan or similar sized baking dish and place the dough balls inside. Brush with melted butter and sprinkle with salt. Prove uncovered for 15 minutes.
9. Bake at 180°C for 20–30 minutes, or until golden and cooked through. Serve warm with Woolworths spicy vegetable and chickpea medley