- 2 T vegetable oil
- 1 packet Woolworths brown mushroom stir fry mix
- 1 packet Woolworths lentil protein noodles
- 1 packet Woolworths stir fry sweet & sour sauce
- For the spicy fried tofu:
- 4 T Harissa rub
- 2 T cumin seed
- 1 T smoked chilli flakes
- 2 T salt flakes
- 297 g tofu, cubed
- 2 T sesame oil
- fresh coriander, for serving
1. Heat 2 T vegetable oil in a wok and the onions and mushrooms from a pack of Woolies brown mushroom stir fry mix.
2. Fry until the veg start to soften, then add the rest of the veggies.
3. Add a pack of lentil protein noodles and stir through.
4. Add a pack of Woolworths stir fry sweet & sour sauce, stir through and leave to simmer for a few minutes.
5. In the mean time, make spicy fried tofu: Mix together 4 tablespoons Harissa rub, 2 tablespoons cumin seeds (optional), 1 tablespoon smoked chilli flakes and 2 tablespoons salt flakes.
Toss the contents of one 297g packet of cubed tofu in the mixture. Heat 2 tablespoons sesame oil in a non-stick pan over medium heat and fry the tofu in batches until golden and crispy, turning every now and then to ensure all sides are browned.
6. Serve the tofu on the stir fried noodle and veg – drizzle with fresh line, garnish with fresh coriander and dig in!