- 1 x 1 kg pack Woolworths frozen savoury basmati rice
- 1 x 500 g pack Woolworths frozen uncooked peeled prawns, thawed
- canola oil, to cook
- salt and black pepper, to taste
- 4- 6 crispy fried eggs, to serve
- limes, to serve
- coriander, to serve
- spring onions, sliced, to serve
- for the quick sweet chilli sauce
- 2 red chillies, chopped
- 2 T fish sauce
- 1 T palm sugar
- 1 T sesame oil
- 4 T soya sauce
- Ingredients aren't specified.
1. Cook frozen savoury basmati rice according to package instructions.
2. Combine the chillies, fish sauce, palm sugar, sesame oil and soya sauce in a saucepan. Bring to the boil, reduce the heat and simmer for 5 minutes. Remove from heat and allow to cool.
3. Pan-fry thawed frozen prawns in canola oil and seasoning until cooked through. Serve the prawns on the rice with a crispy fried egg, lime, coriander, sliced spring onion and a quick sweet chilli sauce.