- 24 black olives, pitted
- 4 T extra virgin olive oil
- 3 T Italian parsley, chopped
- toasted pita breads, to serve
- 6 radishes, grated finely
- watercress, to serve
- 12 quail eggs or 4 eggs, hardboiled and peeled
- chives, snipped
- salt and freshly ground pepper
In a blender, combine the olives with the olive oil and parsley to form a loose paste.
Spread the paste on the pita breads and pile on the radish, watercress, eggs and chives.
Season to taste.
Per serving: 1001.5kJ, 7.2g protein, 22.7g fat, 5.6g carbs