- 2 sheets Woolworths all-butter puff pastry, thawed
- 1 egg, beaten, to egg wash
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1x 600 g punnet Woolworths exotic tomatoes
- 1 T olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves
- 2 T Woolworths basil pesto
- 250 g Woolworths fresh ricotta
1. Score a border around the edge of each sheet, taking care not to cut through all the layers. Brush with beaten egg, season and bake at 200°C for 15 minutes until puffed up and golden.
2. Pan-fry the tomatoes with the olive oil, garlic and seasoning until caramelised.
3. Spread the pesto inside the border of each sheet of pastry. Divide the ricotta between the 2 tarts and bake for 5–10 minutes until the pastry is cooked through. Serve hot, topped with the pan-fried tomatoes and basil pesto.