- 1 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 T caster sugar
- 1 lime, juiced
- peppercorns, a pinch
- 6 turnips or radishes, thinly-sliced
- 1x 400 g pack Woolworths cauliflower rice
- 15 - 30 g butter
- 1/4 - 1/2 cup cream
- 2x 150 g tubs Woolworths falafel
- olive oil, a drizzle
- Woolworths caponata antipasti, to serve
- microherbs, to serve
1. Make a quick pickle by bringing to a boil the red wine vinegar, caster sugar, lime juice and peppercorns. Remove from the heat and add the sliced baby turnips or radishes. Allow to stand.
2. Steam the cauliflower rice according to package instructions until very soft. Purée in a food processor until smooth.
3. While the blender is running, add the butter, and slowly pour in the cream, until the mixture is smooth. Season to taste.
4. Heat falafel in a little olive oil in a pan for 1–2 minutes. Serve with the cauliflower mash, Woolworths caponata antipasti, the pickled turnips and microherbs.