- For the broth
- 2 good-quality fish-stock cubes
- 4 cups boiling water
- 2-3 anchovy fillets, chopped
- 2-3 T chopped dill
- 1-2 cloves garlic, smashed
- 1-2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 stick celery, chopped
- any fish trimmings
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- for serving
- about 300g mixed fish fillets, thinly sliced
- a handful of fresh green peas
- 250 g hot, cooked prosciutto tortelloni
- or spinach-and-ricotta cappelletti
- a few sprigs of dill, torn, for garnishing
Over a fairly brisk heat, simmer all the broth ingredients for 10 to 15 minutes. Strain and check seasoning. Reheat, until boiling.
To serve, add the fish and peas then cover and turn off the heat. Leave for a minute or two, until just cooked.
Check seasoning. Place the hot, cooked tortelloni or cappelletti in bowls then ladle over the broth. Garnish with the dill.
Variation: Use good-quality vegetable stock or home-made chicken broth instead of the fish stock.
Per serving: 1201.2kJ, 19.5g protein, 11.4g fat, 18.6g carbs