- 1 fennel bulb, sliced
- 1 x 400 g fillet angelfish
- 60 g mixed olives, pitted
- 1 T green peppercorns in brine, drained
- 1 cup Woolworths 100% orange juice
- Olive oil, for drizzling
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
Preheat the oven to 180°C. Fold a 30 x 60 cm sheet of baking paper in half. Arrange the sliced fennel on one side of the baking paper, then top with the angelfish, olives and peppercorns.
Fold the paper over the fish, place the parcel in a baking dish, pour the orange juice into the parcel, then seal completely by folding in the edges.
Roast for 15–20 minutes, or until the fish is cooked through. Open the parcel at the table, drizzle with olive oil and season to serve.
Cook's note: Roasting fish in paper lets it steam in the juice and absorb the delicious, vibrant flavour.