- 2 T canola oil
- 4 free-range skinless chicken fillets, diced (optional)
- 1 litre good quality chicken stock
- 250 g rice noodles
- 4 spring onions, thinly sliced, for serving
- Fresh coriander, for serving
- 1 x 5 cm piece fresh ginger, sliced juilenne
Heat the oil in a pan over a medium heat. Fry the chicken for 2 minutes, or until golden and cooked through.
Add the stock and noodles, and cook for 10 minutes.
Divide the noodles and chicken between 4 bowls. Ladle the stock over the chicken and noodles. Scatter over the spring onions, coriander and ginger.