- 1 can coconut cream
- 1 T fish sauce
- 600 g box Woolworths frozen hake fillets
- green chillies, sliced, to serve
- spring onions, sliced, to serve
- fresh coriander, to serve
- grated fresh coconut, to serve
- crispy onion bits, to serve
- toasted sesame seeds, to serve
1. Bring the coconut cream and fish sauce to the boil in a saucepan. Reduce the heat and add the frozen hake fillets. Poach for 10 minutes over a medium heat.
2. Remove and serve with the sliced green chillies, sliced spring onion, fresh coriander, grated fresh coconut, crispy onion bits and toasted sesame seeds.