- 2 T extra virgin olive oil
- 4 x 200 fresh hake fillets
- 2 T smoked paprika
- 1 T ground cumin
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- wild rocket
- 1 queen pineapple, cut into thin wedges
- 30 g fresh mint leaves, to serve
- For the tequila dressing, mix:
- juice of 2 limes
- 1 T honey
- 2 T tequila
Heat the olive oil in a pan.
Dust the hake fillets with smoked paprika and ground cumin and season.
Place the fillets in the pan and fry for 3 to 4 minutes a side, or until cooked through and crisp but still moist.
Place on a bed of wild rocket with a wedge of fresh pineapple and a few mint leaves.
Add a sprinkling of lemon zest and drizzle the dressing on top.
A great side would be whole-grain mustard, artichoke and warm potato salad, or simply a crispy potatoes with lime and parsley salt .
Per serving: 1 285.2KJ, 36.7g protein, 10.7g fat, 15.9g carbs